9iceunity » Forum | ‘All My Life I’ve Put People Before Me, It’s Time To Live My Life’ – Davido Says As He Changes His Phone Number

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
‘All My Life I’ve Put People Before Me, It’s Time To Live My Life’ – Davido Says As He Changes His Phone Number
Views: 414  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 03:48 Thu, 04 Jun 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 03:48 Thu, 04 Jun 2020

Davido is making a fresh start in his life, and he has decided to change his phone number to focus more on himself.

This comes after his DMW artiste, Peruzzi, found himself in serious trouble as old tweets in which he declared himself a rapist and also supported rape surfaced online.

The singer who made the announcement via Instagram account said he’s always had to put people before him.

He said he had to do ‘some cleansing’ in order to start living his life and taking care of himself.

He wrote:

If u can’t reach me don’t reach me! I’ll contact u!! All my life I’ve put pple before me… I think it’s time to actually live my life and take care of myself. I’ve changed my number! I need some cleansing to do. love y’all.
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies