9iceunity » Forum | Etisalat Unlimited 3hours for N15 Browsing Plan Still Working Like Mad

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » PHONE | MOBILE DISCUSSION
Etisalat Unlimited 3hours for N15 Browsing Plan Still Working Like Mad
Views: 1902  |  Comments: 1 |  Posted: 01:09 Sun, 07 Jun 2015
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 01:09 Sun, 07 Jun 2015

gaa

A lot of people have been asking me about this plan on whether it is still working and I don’t know if it is because Etisalat as concluded by many is the fastest network in browsing that people are so much interested in it and have been constantly asking me about the plan.

Many people think that this plan was a cheat, but it was a package that Etisalat deliberately and quietly introduced sometimes early this year and when the PayGo plan was partially suspended.

Now this is what is currently obtainable with the Etisalat Unlimited 3hours for N15 plan;
For those that have opted into the plan right from onset and did not opt out, the Etisalat plan is still working like mad on auto renew bases and that is what I am still enjoying and I say let me share with you in case you have dumped your Etisalat line and thinking that it is no longer working even after you have opted in then.

Then for the newcomers, well I cannot a$$ure you that Etisalat will let you in at this moment but there is no harm in constantly trying because the modus operandi of Etisalat especially in the release of these plans and the window time they allow people to opt-in is very unpredictable.

Remember that you must be onEasylife 4.0 Flatplan and to migrate, simply dial *620*1# after which you can now opt-in for the unlimited 3hours for N15 plan by dialling *229*3*7#.

Make sure you have up to N15 before trying to opt in and if you succeed, and want to opt-out or for those that are already in that want to opt out, the opt-out code remains *227*0#, but for me I am not planning to opt out any soon because the plan and speed it offers is very sensible.

And the 3hours can be used and paused at any time for the next 3 days if you are already in and also can be used on all devices without any special tweaking.

Good Luck guys!
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo klinton (¥ 6 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 2
Posted on: 01:09 Sun, 07 Jun 2015
Not working