9iceunity » Forum | How to Change MTK Androids’ IMEI -Tecno, iTel, Infinix And Others

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our WhatsApp Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » PHONE | MOBILE DISCUSSION
How to Change MTK Androids’ IMEI -Tecno, iTel, Infinix And Others
Views: 2994  |  Comments: 7 |  Posted: 05:27 Tue, 19 May 2015
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 05:27 Tue, 19 May 2015

Lets get strait to da main bussiness, Many pple still keep calling and pleading to me dat i should redrop d tutorial of changing imei, dat dey find it difficult with d former one i droped, dats y i cut my grammers short to dere understanding, coz here in 9ICEUNITY FANS, we love helping our fans.

So always stayonline and invite ur friends

Lets go dere===>

When we are talking of MTK Androids, we are talking about Tecno, Infinix, Oppsson, iTel and other ported MTK android devices (Nigerians refer to them as China androids).

In this tutorial, we will be discussing how to change your MTK android device’s IMEI to a Blackberry device’s IMEI to enable you use some networks’ BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) on your MTK androids.

How Does it Work?

You might be wondering how it works or maybe changing the IMEI has any adverse effects on your MTK android. Below is the answer that solves such curiousity.

Changing the IMEI makes the phone appears to most network providers as a Blackberry device and as a result of this, all Blackberry Internet Services are made available for the phone.

The ONLY effect it (Changing of IMEI) has on phones is that it turns your android phone to a Blackberry by identity. All the functionalities of your android device remains the same.

How to Change MTK Androids IMEI to A Blackberry Device IMEI

This tutorial explains how to change your MTK android IMEI to a Blackberry (Or, any device IMEI) using MTK Engineering MOD, downloadable from the Google PlayStore.

1- Download MTK Engineering Mod from the PlayStore.
2- Open/Lunch the MTK Engineering Mode on your phone.
3- Click/Select MTK Settings.
4- Navigate left to Connectivity.
5- On the connectivity panel, select CDS Information.

6- On the CDS section, select Radio Information.
7- Now, select either the SIM1 or SIM2, depending on whichever SIM you wish to change its IMEI.
8- On this page, click on the AT+. About four (4) options should be presented to you, just choose either of this options below:

AT+ EGMR=1,10,”” –for SIM 2
AT+ EGMR=1,7,”” –for SIM 1

Don’t forget to put the IMEI you wish to change to in-between this signs“”above.
9- Now, tap/click the Send AT Command option.

You can now enjoy better and cheaper internet access on your MTK android devices using the Blackberry BIS.

Diz Tutorial is complied by Mr. Kunlessi
:- issa abdullahi, owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo oassy (¥ 9 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 3
thanks my man
User

Photo sobah (¥ 3 NU)
Replies: 1
hah this is good, let me download it
User

Photo fayinx (¥ 21 NU)
Star: Senior sen
Replies: 7
Xo u saying it doznt work with my Nokia XL....?
User

Photo agboola emmanuel (¥ 240 NU)
Star: Ultimate ult
Replies: 80
tnk u sir
User

Photo batunphon (¥ 15 NU)
Replies: 5
Wonderful job....how can i do dat on my L.G fone,tanx.
User

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies