9iceunity » Forum | After Days Of Twerking, Nkechi Blessing Rocks Hijab, Calls Herself The Lord’s Favourite

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
After Days Of Twerking, Nkechi Blessing Rocks Hijab, Calls Herself The Lord’s Favourite
Views: 472  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 09:21 Tue, 28 Apr 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 09:21 Tue, 28 Apr 2020

Actress Nkechi Blessing has shared a picture showing her rocking hijab like a good Muslim lady as the Islamic world continues in the Ramadan month of fasting.

The actress rocked the outfit just days after she was on social media twerking and slamming everyone who criticized her for what they saw as indecency.

She captioned the picture:

“I can be anything I choose to be it depends on the side of me that you subscribe to but Above all I am EYINJU ELEDUA The lord’s favorite”.

A few days ago, after Nkechi Blessing shared a twerking video, she advised her critics to stay off her page or risk going to hell.

She wrote:

Oh you coming to my page to type trash cus of Twerk video? I am pissing you off abi? I will piss you off even more,since you have refused to mind the business that puts food on your table…if na cardi b Now Una go dey shout wow wow wow like Siren, Next twerk video might just send u straight to hell ..Do you and allow me do ME if you are not entertained use your block button, Dem no tie you rope come my page!!!”
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies