9iceunity » Forum | JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE Form Begins - See Registration & Exam Details

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » EDUCATIONAL | EXAM STUFFS
JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE Form Begins - See Registration & Exam Details
Views: 777  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 10:39 Tue, 14 Jan 2020
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 10:39 Tue, 14 Jan 2020

JAMB UTME/DE registration for 2020 has fully commenced. Details on how to successfully register for 2020 UTME has been released. Registration ends 17th February, 2020. Exam begins March 14th and ends 4th April, 2020. It will cost N4,700 (or $20 for foreign candidates) to complete the registration. The official book to read this year is “Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME Candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A. H. Mohammed for DE Candidates. JAMB Mock Exam will be conducted as from Saturday 18th February, 2020 . There are a lot of important details, so you have to read all the information on this page below.
👉🏻Today, I will guide you on how you can register Jamb 2020. It is very
important that you have sound knowledge on
Jamb 2020/2021 registration process properly so as to avoid mistakes in Jamb registration.
#08088913875_Cares🥙
âž¡You can proceed to register Immediately it is confirmed that Jamb registration has begun and the exam date fully decided. Now, you may be wondering:
1. Have A Valid Email address:
This is the first and basic step you need to kick start Jamb 2020/2021 registration. In a lay man’s word, email is the address you can use to get messages online.
It is very easy to create an email account. An email could be Google mail (Gmail), Yahoo mail, etc. I will recommend Gmail for you. It is very easy to create and will help you get personalised results when you search for things on Google.
All you need to do is, enter your details in the registration page. Please, do not use slang or street name as your email. Let your real name and surname appear in your email address.
Note: If you already have an email account, you do not need to create another one.
2. Create a Jamb Profile:
The very first and most important step in Jamb 2020/2021 registration is to create Jamb profile. It is very compulsory for you to register your profile before obtaining Jamb 2020 Registration Form. Jamb profile or account is very important,
no student register’s Jamb except through it.
Apart from Jamb registration, you need the Jamb profile for Jamb online result checking, Admission status check, Admission letter printing, Accessing Jamb caps and so on.
3. Buy Jamb 2020 E-Pin Registration: Now that you have a valid email address and Jamb profile, what next? Get the E-Pin. Jamb E-Registration Pin can be gotten in many ways. However, I recommend going through any of the procedures below.
•Get E-Pin at Jamb Accredited Banks in Nigeria
•Paying on Jamb portal
•Go to Nigeria Post Office (NIPOST).
•Paying with ATM
•Paying with your phone.
E-PIN PAYMENT THROUGH BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS:
Present Profile Code and pay by cash or card
ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
E-PIN PAYMENT THROUGH POS:
This is available at State Offices of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it
Present Profile Code and pay by card
E-PIN PAYMENT THROUGH MOBILE MONEY OPERATORS:
This is available at CBT Centres and Other Outlets
Present Profile Code and pay by cash
E-PIN PAYMENT USING ATM:
This is available on all ATM outlets of Participating Banks listed in 5C(I) (InterSwitch Channel).
Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB
Enter Profile Code and pay
*E-PIN ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL:
1. Visit the JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng
2. Click Purchase of 2020 Application Document
3. Enter your Profile Code.
4. Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
5. Make payment
6. ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
E-PIN PAYMENTS USING USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS):
Dial *565*6*55019#
Enter Profile Code
Select bank and follow the prompts to complete payment
Procedure for the eight foreign centres only is as follows:
The registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or it’s equivalent in each of the eight countries
Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website *(www.jamb.gov.ng)* complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
Credit: *Mr. Kunlessi💯*
*4. Go To Any Accredited Jamb CBT Center:*
In our time, it was Cybercafes. Am sorry, you never enjoyed that experience. It is not my fault anyway. Right now, you can only register Jamb in approved CBT centres.
Jamb released the list of accredited CBT centres recently. I have compiled the list and made it available for you in PDF. You can download and go through them to decide the most convenient one for you.
At the Accredited Jamb CBT Centre, you will be given a CD containing the following for free:
•e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
•Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
•Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
•A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse.
Give them Accurate Details:
So many students lost admission last year because of mistakes in the details to supplied to Jamb and school of choice.
I am begging you in the name of God, do not supply details that will land you into trouble. Check your documents and make sure that there is concord between the subject and predicate.
Also, make sure your subject combinations is accurate before you proceed.
You would need to provide or get the following details:
•Choice of institutions and programmes
•UTME subjects
Credit: Mr. Kunlessi💯
Optional Mock Examination🙌
As was done last year, the Board will also conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment. Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during 2020 Jamb registration.
5. Go For 10 Fingers Biometric (If Applicable):
Still, at the Registration centre, the four things below will happen:

•Jamb will take all your fingerprint
•Your O-level or A-level result will be submitted.
•You can use awaiting result.
•You can use two sittings. I.e, one awaiting and one complete result or two complete results.
6. Collect Your Jamb E-Slip:
As a big boy or girl level, collect your slip and go through it. Begin to Imagine how to blast.
7. Collect Other Things:
Collect other necessary things. If I were you, I will collect my 350+ Jamb score from the CBT Center.
8. You Are Done:
That is all. You have successfully registered. All you need to do now is, go home, eat well and sleep.🎊,🤝
The Journey of Success Begins! However, the journey is too far that you may end up a leper if you decide to travel alone. Mr. Kunlessi is here to help you out. Join our Jamb Clinic or follow my Jamb 2020 series back to back Call/WhatsApp: 08088913875
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies