9iceunity » Forum | Ameobi Joins Crystal Palace

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » NAIJA NEWS LIFESTYLE | GIST
Ameobi Joins Crystal Palace
Views: 789  |  Comments: 1 |  Posted: 04:56 Fri, 30 Jan 2015
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 04:56 Fri, 30 Jan 2015

Shola Ameobi has joined Crystal Palace on a short-term deal until the end of the season.

As previously reported on SL10.ng, the former Newcastle man looked close to joining West Brom a few days ago, but opted to join his former manager Alan Pardew at Palace instead.
Ameobi played almost 400 games for Newcastle, scoring 79 goals.
The 33-year-old Nigeria international departed England in May 2014 to join Turkish side Gaziantep, but he left Turkey in December.

“I’m very excited to be here, I wanted to get back in the Premier League and having worked with the manager before it’s been great to come back and hopefully help us avoid the relegation battle,” Ameobi told the Palace website. “I had a couple of other clubs interested but I think my relationship with Alan [Pardew] and how much I enjoyed working with him was one of the big factor in my decision.

“He instils confidence in players and he always seems to get the best out of them, certainly he did that at Newcastle and hopefully he can do that for me and the rest of the lads here.
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo Onipede (¥ 12 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 4
Posted on: 04:56 Fri, 30 Jan 2015
I wish you good performance at Crystal Palace
User