9iceunity » Forum | Men need to worship their women - Kolawole Ajeyemi gushes about Toyin Abraham

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Men need to worship their women - Kolawole Ajeyemi gushes about Toyin Abraham
Views: 802  |  Comments: 1 |  Posted: 01:05 Sun, 25 Aug 2019
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 01:05 Sun, 25 Aug 2019

Toyin Abraham's man, Kolawole Ajeyemi has taken to Instagram to praise her and state the reason men need to worship their women.

In his words, 'women are the most delicate on earth really !! yet very strong, When you are blessed with a good woman you are blessed with unlimited happiness and long life, being with you my precious love Toyin Abraham during the theater session, made me overwhelmed at the reasons why Men need to worship their women, am I to talk about the pains, tears and other rigorous things you passed through during the process of our child's birth'.

I'm just so speechless my love , When our women offend us and we think of the pain they pass through during child's birth they are sincerely worth forgiven...am not saying this so as to give your women licence to misbehave ,all am trying to say is that every woman deserves a super man.

Men Let take good care and adore our women, because they are our indeed our MOTHER AND WIFE. THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT OUR VERY BEST.....I respect all the Good women ,God bless you all and may you all eat the fruits of your labour in jesus name ....
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo Akinyemi Abosede (¥ 9 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 3
Posted on: 01:05 Sun, 25 Aug 2019
Yes oo! You are right
User