9iceunity » Forum | Davido Is My Boy – MC Galaxy States

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Davido Is My Boy – MC Galaxy States
Views: 479  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 12:17 Sun, 02 Apr 2017
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 12:17 Sun, 02 Apr 2017

MC Galaxy, has finally opened up on the issue he had with Davido back in 2015, which saw the latter reportedly joining forces with his driver to mercilessly bet up the Sekem crooner.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, MC Galaxy said:
He said,

“Davido is my boy and I cannot fight him. We are friends and friends have issues once in a while and move on afterwards. We cannot fight each other and our relationship is still tight.”

On the Davido and Hushpuppi who spends more at clubs issue, Galaxy said,

“Spending in clubs depends on my mood. I spend a lot of money without noise.

I’m more of a businessman and I have a lot of ventures that I’m involved in but it’s private. It’s not everything you put out on social media.”

On his other interest, the SEKEM crooner said:

“I have interests in acting but I’m taking my time and I’m focusing on my music for now. But by the grace of God, I will be able to do something in movies soon. I’m seriously working on my album right now and it would be released in a few months. I’m thinking of 10 tracks and the name of the album is MMM which means Money Making Machine. I will be working mostly with international acts and some African artistes,” he said.

On his relationship with Nigerian politicians, he said:

“I’m close to almost all the governors in the country but I’m not a politician and I don’t want a political appointment.”

Shedding light on why he usually sponsors dance, music and comedy competitions, he said, “I used to partake in lots of competitions in the past and that’s why I’ve decided to support other people now that I have the wherewithal.”
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies