9iceunity » Forum | Mercy Johnson’s Husband Talks on How They Settle Their Disputes, Says He Doesn’t Watch Her Movies

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Mercy Johnson’s Husband Talks on How They Settle Their Disputes, Says He Doesn’t Watch Her Movies
Views: 652  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 07:05 Tue, 28 Feb 2017
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 07:05 Tue, 28 Feb 2017

Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Okojie have been married for six years and they have mastered of keeping their lives private.

In an interview with Telegraph, Prince Odi disclosed when he met his wife.

He said,
“Prior to our marriage, I’d known my wife for three years;

we actually met in 2008. We started living together in 2009 and we got married in 2011. It’s been God all the way, there’s no miracle or anything much, it’s just been God.

On how they settle their marital issues, Odi explains that there has never been a day when he wouldn’t speak to his wife because of dispute.

“With marriage break-ups and celebrity dramas, I think it depends on what one wants. For me, when I met my wife, I knew she was the one for me. The love, the affection and the tender care are all present, and although we might have some misunderstanding but when we sleep over it, we move on. My wife is my best friend, I hold her in high esteem and as a result of this, we don’t quarrel often. When we do, we learn from it and move to the next level,” he told New Telegraph.

On his marital life, Prince Odi thanked God for his mercies, stating

“I have a very big house, my wife has a very big room and so do I, but she has never spent the night in her room for one day. Sometimes when I tease her and say ‘go to your room’, she tells me ‘this is our room not your room’ and so most times we are always together. I have never experienced anything like this, my marriage to her is so sweet and I’m enjoying it to the fullest. Like I said, I won’t give the kudos to man but to God Almighty who has kept us in happiness, in peace and in harmony.”

About how he deals with Mercy’s character in a movie.

Odi said that he doesn’t watch any of his wife’s movies so he doesn’t have to deal with the emotions of seeing her do things that are required of her on set.
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies