9iceunity » Forum | Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Husband Used Her as Punching Bag After Cheating on Her... See Details

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Husband Used Her as Punching Bag After Cheating on Her... See Details
Views: 727  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 09:31 Fri, 24 Feb 2017
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 09:31 Fri, 24 Feb 2017

Tonto Dikeh has confirmed that her husband Olakunle Churchill was physically abusing despite his alleged infidelity.

Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has made shocking revelations stating that apart from cheating, her husband was also using her as his punching bag.

The actress said that the secret behind her weight loss has to do with the beating she received from her husband.

A friend had asked Tonto on Instagram,
"Girl you lost so much weight, please what's the secret, you look so pretty."

Tonto replied saying: "How? It was very simple having a husband who cheats on a roll and uses you for a punching bag and suffering gross verbal abuse sun up to sun down in my home. I am sure any woman would lose weight. I look pretty because I am serving a living God who never sleeps."

admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies