9iceunity » Forum | I Could Have Been a Prostitute Next Door - Nigerian Musician Waje Reveals

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
I Could Have Been a Prostitute Next Door - Nigerian Musician Waje Reveals
Views: 545  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 11:48 Thu, 26 Jan 2017
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 11:48 Thu, 26 Jan 2017

Popular Nigerian singer has thanked God for her life as she revealed that she could have ended up as a prostitute.

Award-winning Nigerian singer, Waje has revealed that she could have been the commercial sex worker next door living in the slum with no hope of tomorrow and waiting to be killed by the next sexually transmitted disease she would have contracted as a result of exchanging her body for money.

She shared two different pictures of what she could have been and what she eventually turned out to be.

In one, she was a commercial sex worker with no hope for the future but she seized the opportunity given to her and now she is an award winning singer who gives voice to several people.

She wrote: “I could have been that commercial sex worker with no hope for the future, living in the slum and wondering if the next STD I contract would end my life.

But because of the opportunity given to me, I have become an award winning vocalist and songwriter and a voice for generations, leaving an indelible mark in the music industry and my country. This is #MyFreedomStory. Together we can transform more lives in our communities.”
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies