9iceunity » Forum | Bombshell: Antonio Griezmann Opens Up on Interest in Arsenal

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SPORTS | FOOTBALL GISTS
Bombshell: Antonio Griezmann Opens Up on Interest in Arsenal
Views: 642  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 05:20 Wed, 21 Dec 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 05:20 Wed, 21 Dec 2016

French goal-poacher, Antoine Griezmann has finally addressed strong rumours linking him with a big move to Arsenal football club of England.

Antoine Griezmann has told France Football he has no plans to leave Atletico Madrid, despite Laurent Koscielny’s attempts to bring him to Arsenal.

Griezmann, 25, has been linked to a host of clubs following two spectacular seasons since joining Atletico from Real Sociedad in 2014.

In an interview with France Football in which various figures in Griezmann’s life asked him questions, Koscielny, 31, suggested his France teammate could satisfy his wanderlust with a move to the Emirates Stadium.

"For Arsenal, he speaks to me about it often. But I’m good in Madrid. I don’t want to leave. I’m happy here," replied Griezmann, who was voted French Player of the Year for 2016.

"I have just had a little girl, I play my games, I’m good. Sorry, I’m going to stay. But Arsenal are a good team, they play good football."

Griezmann, who is under contract with the UEFA Champions League runners-up till 2021, has become an icon among Atletico fans, scoring an impressive 50 times in 90 La Liga appearances for the club so far.

It would be a nightmare for those supporters to see their idol head across town to join arch-rivals Real where coach Zinedine Zidane is a self-confessed fan of his fellow Frenchman.
Griezmann assured Atleti fans they can sleep soundly.

"I’m so good at Atletico. Honestly, I don’t see myself leaving," he stated. "People often talk to me about England too, but I’m good here. And also, going from Atletico to Real must be difficult. I don’t necessarily have the desire to try, nor to ask those who have already done it. No, I’m not thinking about it."
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies