9iceunity » Forum | Heartbreaking! Boy Accidentally Kills Mother While Trying To Defend Her From Abusive Husband

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » NAIJA NEWS LIFESTYLE | GIST
Heartbreaking! Boy Accidentally Kills Mother While Trying To Defend Her From Abusive Husband
Views: 611  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 10:10 Fri, 26 Aug 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 10:10 Fri, 26 Aug 2016

A son has been left with a bad fate after he mistakenly killed his own mother while trying to save her from his abusive father.

Residents of Butere, Kakamega County of Kenya have been left in deep shock after a young man accidentally killed his mother while trying to defend her from an abusive husband.

According to a report by The Kenyans, Benson Odongo is said to have hit his mother with a stool while attempting to stop a quarrel between his parents.
It was gathered that the young man came back home and found his mother and father arguing.

Odongo tried to intervene and on failing, he angrily hurled the stool at his father.
Unfortunately, it landed on the mother’s head, killing her on the spot.

“The boy was so furious when he found his parents quarrelling. He threw the stool at his dad but the seat missed the target and killed her mother,” an eyewitness said.

While giving account of the incident, the father, Gerald Odongo, claimed that his son attacked him with a blunt weapon after he found him talking to his wife. He said his son overpowered him before mercilessly killing the mother.

“When we were still talking with my wife, my son entered the house and started beating me up. He pushed me down before pouncing on his mother, killing her on the spot,” alleged the father.

The suspect’s elder brother who stepped in after the fight turned tragic, indicated that the attacker could have been drunk during the incident.

“My brother was drunk when he found my parents quarrelling. He tried to intervene but by bad luck it became a tragedy,” he stated.

Confirming the incident, Butere OCPD Josephine Mbane assured that investigations would be conducted into the matter.
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies