9iceunity » Forum | I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore, What He Did Next Left Me In Shock

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » OTHERS ZONE
I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore, What He Did Next Left Me In Shock
Views: 782  |  Comments: 1 |  Posted: 12:21 Thu, 25 Aug 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 12:21 Thu, 25 Aug 2016

A woman is totally going crazy after making the mistake of telling her husband that she is no longer in lover with him. He has left her totally shocked with his next move.

A woman who made the mistake of telling her husband that she was no longer in love with him has found herself in trouble. Read the story shared by Yoanswers.

I have been married to my husband for three years, and together for four. We have no children. I am not so sure how it happened, but I don’t feel the spark with him anymore. I told him that I don’t love him two weeks ago. He felt very bad for like two days.

I saw him crying. He started sleeping in the guest bedroom. But, two days later, he became very angry. He started telling me how it is his dream to have a super-hot wife that loves him till death, and that he will make his dream a reality no matter what it takes.

He started ranting about how he always makes his dreams a reality, and how he is now VP in a Fortune 500 Company even though he is just 31 years old. He says he will make his wife-dream a reality too. He also started ranting about how he was a virgin when his final year of college began, and how he had s*x with two average girls and four hot girls (2 of which were xhosa’s) by the time he graduated. He says he was able to do this because he has a habit of getting what he wants from life.

He told me that God made me fall out of love with him so he could find someone much better. He says he deserves the best woman this earth has to offer, because he will make sure he gives his wife everything she wants from a husband. He says he will be a dream-come-true for her.

He started cooking his own meals and stopped eating anything I made. Five days later, he packed his bags and left our house. I have no idea where he went. He told me he is going to the airport and will file for divorce when he returns. He refused to tell me where he was flying to. I found out from his secretary that he has taken a one month vacation from work, so I assume he will be gone for a month. She doesn’t know where he went, or even why he went (or so she tells me).

It has been a week and I am constantly thinking about him. This past week, I have called all his friends to ask where he went. No one gave me an answer. I call his cell multiple times a day but he does not pick up my calls. I constantly worry if he is seeing someone else, or if he is going to meet someone else. For some reason, the thought of him being with someone else hurts me. I want him to come back.

While he was here, I was very indifferent to him. I used to make up excuses to avoid s*x. I used to feel relieved when he spent more time at work.

Why do I care so much about what he is doing now? Why do I want him to come back so badly? Earlier today, I looked through our wedding and honeymoon pictures and started crying. I just don’t get it.
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo Sodadowskill (¥ 153 NU)
Star: Master master
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 51
Posted on: 12:21 Thu, 25 Aug 2016
Ohhh
User