9iceunity » Forum | How To Stop/Cancel/Unsubscribe/Turn Off Data Plan Auto Renewal On MTN,Etisalat,Airtel & Glo

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » PHONE | MOBILE DISCUSSION
How To Stop/Cancel/Unsubscribe/Turn Off Data Plan Auto Renewal On MTN,Etisalat,Airtel & Glo
Views: 1013  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 04:02 Fri, 10 Jun 2016
Photo 9iceunity (¥ 16921 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 1684
Replies: 27
Posted on: 04:02 Fri, 10 Jun 2016

Have u ever wondered and struggled with this mobile telecommunications networks auto renewal of a thing.

Have this auto renewal ever made u feel so bad because of the money the networks zap when they auto renew your plan and you are not ready at that time, if this is the case then you dont have to worry anymore because with the codes am about to provide below you can cancel the auto renew feature of any data plan which you are in.

I feel bad when i went into this problem with my mtn sim some months back and even after contacting the customer care,they were not able to stop it for me and mtn kip zapping my cash each and everytime i recharge with the mtn musicplus.So lets go to the point

How To Cancel Auto Renew With Codes

==>To stop or deactivate Auto renew on Mtn data plan, text NO to 131

==>To stop or deactivate auto renewal on
Glo Data plan, text Cancel to 127

airtel data plan, text STOPAUTORENEW to 440

Etisalat data plan, text stop to 229.

i hope this will help you and stop this auto
renewal of a thing that zap your money without your concert, So Please Share This Post with your friends let them be aware too...
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies