9iceunity » Forum | My Songs May Sound Alike But Please Accept Them – Adekunle Gold

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
My Songs May Sound Alike But Please Accept Them – Adekunle Gold
Views: 530  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 01:11 Wed, 01 Jun 2016
Photo 9iceunity (¥ 16921 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 1684
Replies: 27
Posted on: 01:11 Wed, 01 Jun 2016

YBNL vocalist, Adekunle Kosoko, better known as Adekunle Gold, has urged fans to accept his songs even though they sound alike because they all relay the same message and they all sounds good.

The ‘Orente’ hit maker says he has no doubt been treating fans to his kind of classical music ever since he made his debut on the music scene with ‘Sade’.

The YBNL vocalist recently released a song titled ‘Ready’, and even though fans accepted this song, a lot complained that Adekunle Gold used the same pattern as his previous song ‘Pick Up’.

”My first question is, does it sound good? Does it feel good? Then it’s music, I made highlife and almost always no0 matter how it might sound sometimes, its music,” he said.

He continued: “My songs are of different
concepts and messages that are packaged well in it, if it sounds good, then take it’’
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies