9iceunity » Forum | Van Gaal’s Reaction to Manchester United’s 2 – 0 Defeat By Liverpool (READ)

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » SPORTS | FOOTBALL GISTS
Van Gaal’s Reaction to Manchester United’s 2 – 0 Defeat By Liverpool (READ)
Views: 611  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 05:50 Fri, 11 Mar 2016
Photo 9iceunity (¥ 16921 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 1684
Replies: 27
Posted on: 05:50 Fri, 11 Mar 2016

Manchester United on Thursday lost the first leg of the second knockout stage of their Europa league campaign to Liverpool at the Anfield.

Daniel Sturridge scored from the spot after Memphis Depay committed a foul in the 18 yard box before Firminho sealed defeat after Michael Carrick made a mistake in his own box.

Speaking after the match, Manchester United coach Lo u i s Van Gaal said Liverpool deserved to win.

“I have to say that Liverpool created an
atmosphere that was fantastic. They played very good in the first half and we could not cope with their pressure. David de Gea was fantastic. But we had a cheap penalty and in the second half we changed the shape. We had much more contribution to the game but we didn’t create enough.

“They scored another cheap goal, he was
offside, and that is difficult. Losing 2-0 is a
difficult result for us but we have to create an atmosphere like that next week.

“Liverpool deserved it. I haven’t seen [the
incident with Marouane Fellaini] but I have to say that Fellaini was one of the best players on the pitch.”
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies