9iceunity » Forum | How To Move Your Site From One Host To Another

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our WhatsApp Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » WAPMASTER WEBDESIGN | SCRIPT CODING ZONE
How To Move Your Site From One Host To Another
Views: 1337  |  Comments: 1 |  Posted: 03:38 Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 03:38 Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Before you can move, your site must be working i.e all items must be intact (script,database,sql database, myadminetc) e.g if u are using gilahosting and u wana move to layhoster.... login to your cpanel and click backup.Generate a new backup. The back up will be in two forms... website and database website backup will be in .tar format i.e u47111115.tar and database willl be in .sql.gz format i.e u47111115.sql.gz . Once the backup is made.. Make available for download and download the back up.... Now goto your new host... E.g layhoster after creating an account goto import website.. and upload the website i.e u4711115.tar not database.... After uploading..
Goback to cpanel and click import database and upload the database i.e u4711115.sql.gz. Now go to your FTP client, you will login to the FTP client of your site u wana move..not d new one... Login to it and locate public_html ..
Mark/check/select all the contents except .db,quarantine and Firewal..
Now click copy/transfer insert the username of the site(host) u wna transfer to and the password...and transfer it... If you need a fantastic FTP client that can transfer script with ease, use AZ- FTP it is one of the best FTP in town... :clap After transfer, unpark your domain from the old site and park the domain to the new host .
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo Htmlcoder (¥ 3 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 1
Posted on: 03:38 Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Dude u try, up (manu)
User