9iceunity » Forum | Orezi Warns Davido, Wizkid, Others Over His Debut Album

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our WhatsApp Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » ENTERTAINMENT GIST
Orezi Warns Davido, Wizkid, Others Over His Debut Album
Views: 1059  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 05:13 Fri, 14 Aug 2015
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 05:13 Fri, 14 Aug 2015

Orezi Warns Davido, Wizkid, Others Over His Debut Album

Sprisal Entertainment singer Alhaji Orezi is currently working on his debut album titled‘#TheGhenGhen‘.

The singer said Davido, Wizkid, Iyanya and others who wants to drop their album in September should watch out for him.

Orezi’s album release date is September 1, 2015. He said he will rule the streets, club houses and airwaves with his debut album.

In his words“I am now ready to drop it (album) because it is hot.

Every other artiste planning to drop an album in September should be advised because from September till next year, Orezi will rule the club houses, the streets and airwaves.”

ore1

Speaking further, Orezi said“My fans can never be disappointed. We are working with a reputable marketer to make sure it is widely spread.”

“I am really grateful to everyone that has supported me since day one till date and I bless the name of Almighty God that maketh things come to pass.

I am really grateful, and just to add, expect great and unique hit songs (RnB, Dancehall, Afro and
hip hop). It is really hot,"
owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies