9iceunity » Forum | How JAMB 2015 Cbt Questions & Answer Will Be

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » JAMB, WAEC, NECO PORTAL
How JAMB 2015 Cbt Questions & Answer Will Be
Views: 1059  |  Comments: 1 |  Posted: 12:17 Mon, 09 Mar 2015
Photo Kunlessi (¥ 23581 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2322
Replies: 119
Posted on: 12:17 Mon, 09 Mar 2015

First of all, i have learnt that people do not believe that JAMB CBT RUNZ IS REAL!

Well let me clear that shit of your mind, in 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 JAMB CBT was never compulsory but in this 2015, it became compulsory without any option.

And you know it that in Nigeria, There is always a way out in any situation be it hard or soft.

So, let me introduce to you how our jamb cbt exam runz will commence this year without any my candidates failing it.

And now this is how you will receive the answers without you failing it and this will give you assurance that we are not gonna fail you.

The answers are sent with Correct option instead of A, B, C, D we send the correct option for example

What Gender Is Ada?
A. Male,
B. Female,
C. None

We'll send You "female" instead of "B" as that may be different option all Through. This applies to all your Questions.

John is a boy?
A. YES
B. NO
C. MAYBE
D. NONE

We'll send you "YES" instaed of "A" cos it will be manuplated by jamb. And i hope with this hint, you can now believe that JAMB CBT RUNZ IS REAL???

Just Wait Till Your Exam Date For Your Answers Direct To Phone. Call :- 08064312405 For Any Info
:- Marvis2ly, Stanley, owner
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

Photo ezeblessing (¥ 6 NU)
Star: Novice
Created Topics: 0
Replies: 2
Posted on: 12:17 Mon, 09 Mar 2015
thank you sir
User