9iceunity » Forum | Chai! Yakubu Dogara Caught on Camera Saying 'Budget Padding is Not an Offence Under Any Law'

Welcome Guest, Please REGISTER or LOGIN To View Hidden Items

AWOOF:- New MTN/ETISALAT/AIRTEL Unlimited Free Call/Browsing Code Now Available, Join Our BBM Channel Asap to Get it CLICK HERE (C0022EF41)

CALL: 08088913875
WHATSAPP: 08088913875

Join 9iceunity On Whatsapp For Music, News, Videos Updates & Sure Betting Tips
Forum » NAIJA NEWS LIFESTYLE | GIST
Chai! Yakubu Dogara Caught on Camera Saying 'Budget Padding is Not an Offence Under Any Law'
Views: 671  |  Comments: 0 |  Posted: 08:40 Sat, 06 Aug 2016
Photo Easyboy (¥ 21188 NU)
Star:Ultimate ult
Created Topics: 2107
Replies: 39
Posted on: 08:40 Sat, 06 Aug 2016

The Speaker of the House of Representatives has been caught saying budget padding is not an offence under any law.

Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the House of Representatives has claimed that budget padding is not an offence.

He has consequently come under heavy attack as prominent groups and individuals have berated him for the comment.

According to Saturday Punch, in separate interviews on Friday, they said that the Speaker’s statement showed that he was not sensitive to the suffering of Nigerians.

Dogara, after a closed-door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday, said that he would not resign over the budget padding allegation levelled against him and 12 others by a former Chairman of the House Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin.

The Speaker also said that budget padding was not an offence under the law.

In an interview with journalists after the meeting, which lasted for 30 minutes, the Speaker said, “I studied Law and I have been in the legislature and all this period I have never heard of the word ‘padding’ being an offence under any law.”
admin
[download]
You Might Also Like This:-

Please dont forget to click the share button

Replies

No replies yet! Be the first to reply and earn #3NU Instantly
Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Add Replies